In this section
- The business climate will constantly change and evolve as a result of factors outside the contral of industry. As such, all industries will see market volatility which will underpin both good and bad markets.
- Giving a business resilience to survive in lean times and prosper in the good times is done in a number of ways by utilising a variety of strategies across the whole business.
- Businesses need to be able to adapt to be successful.
- Financial budgeting is a key aspect of business protection.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable will result in resilience. .
- Know your business and your market which will make for better decision making.